I love Social Studies!

Hello! I am looking forward to this coming week and I need to tell you all about it. Tomorrow, my kiddos are going on a field trip and we all are looking so forward to it! We are watching a bill get signed into at the state capital! How cool is that?! We are finishing up our government unit this is such a fabulous way to see the democratic government in action!

We will also be continuing to review some concepts that have previously been covered in class. So, we are going to whip out some Economics and Writing and rock out my new unit:




In reading, we will continue on our study of Drama, and I will post about how it goes. One of my students said Drama isn't as boring as he thought and MAYBE he just MIGHT actually love it! Good stuff. I'll keep you posted.

For now, I must get some rest as we are rising extra extra early tomorrow! Yikes, this teacher is going to need some coffee!

No comments

Back to Top