Fresh and New!

Hello! Welcome to One Bright Classroom! I have decided to launch a new blog to reach out and become even more inspired by hands on learning! As you can see, I decided to keep a few posts from my old blog as they were posted before I really got my feet wet in the perfect real teaching world.

5th grade has been a joyful roller coaster! Aren't all roller coasters joyful?!  I have learned more than I ever thought was possible. I have a classroom full of personality and we have learned a lot together! I have learned a lot about myself too! On a daily basis I come home with stories and funny things these kiddos say. Where do they come up with this stuff?

Anyway, I plan to show you what's been going on in Room 33. I'll show you what's been working and ask for advice on what hasn't been. So stay tuned!

I try to stay hip like these 11 and 12 year olds so I have created a Facebook page and a Twitter account!



I have some exciting plans for the near future on this blog but it is TOP secret right now! I can't wait to reveal them to you, but I must put some finishing touches on them first!

Happy Sunday Ya'll!

No comments

Back to Top