Where Have I Been? Sales, and new products!

First of all, did I fall off the face of the blogging world or what?! My goodness. The start of the school year has kept me on my toes! I moved to 2nd grade this year and I am SO IN LOVE. I think these kiddos are just the perfect age and I was blessed with a fabulous class this year.

So, I have officially switched over to making units for lower grades in my TPT STORE. I have two units I would like to share with you.

First you must know, our district has switched over to the Next Generation Science Standards for 2nd grade. I had some trouble finding resources to work with these new standards as they are so very hands-on. So, I decided to make my own resources, in the form of 2nd Grade Science Quick Pack on Plants. There are 5 hands on experiments and printables and recording sheets for each experiment. Check it out!

 
 
The other unit that is hot off the press is my Sweet Subtraction with Regrouping Centers Pack. I had searched on TPT for centers that were a bit more rigorous than the ones I currently own because, well, The Common Core Standards are a BEAST. I needed my kiddos to be practicing regrouping with 3 digit numbers as well as subtracting across zeros. So, that is exactly what this unit offers! Oh, yes, and it is Halloween themed just in time for this SWEET time of year. Check out this unit here.
 

 
 
Do you want to hear the best news yet? My whole store is 20% off today because I just may be turning a year older today. So, you can help celebrate with me- Happy Shopping!
 

No comments

Back to Top