Teacher Week '13: Let's Talk About Me!

Have you heard of the week long extravaganza going on this week?! It is called Teacher Week '13 and it's being hosted over at Blog Hoppin'! Check out what we have in store for this week!

So, well, let's get to it!

I am a total Daddy's girl. I have been my whole life! My dad has always been an inspiration to me and I absolutely adore him. Oh yes, and I don't call him dad. I call him Ricardo. This is because in 8th grade Spanish class I learned that his name, Richard, was Ricardo and I thought that was sooo cool. I might be 25 and still call him this!

This is a picture of me with my dad, and my boyfriend from vacation this summer.


Speaking of my boyfriend... he is a pretty cool guy too! We have been together for almost 5 years. He is a stereotypical Kentucky boy with a mix of computer nerd. I FOUND MYSELF A WINNER! Ha! He is one of very few people who knows exactly what I am thinking and feeling all the time! It is borderline creepy. But I do love Eric very much.

Here we are! I dig a black and white photo..
 
I enjoy exercising but it MUST be a fitness class. I push myself a whole lot harder when I go to a class than when I run or do the elliptical on my own. My favorite classes are P90X Fitness and Kickboxing!
 
 
I am originally from northeastern Ohio but I call Kentucky home. I lived most of my life in Ohio, moved to North Carolina for two years, and moved to Kentucky 5 years ago. Shortly after moving here, I was completely brainwashed and I will forever be a Wildcats fan!
 
I have an addiction to Pinterest. Ya'll, it's bad. I love looking for recipes, crafts, teaching ideas, and hair designs. Recently a friend told me she learned how to do her make up from Pinterest. Seriously, it's a problem how much I love it. I need to work on organizing my boards a little more. Maybe, just maybe I will work on that this week.
 
Here is an original post from School Day Love, and then how I modified it to work for me during Open House at my school...
 
 
 

 
I have also been truly inspired by someone you may know. I got to know her when I student taught with her and then was hired at the same school and now we even get to work together in the same grade! Jamie, from 2nd Grade Stuff, is my friend in real life! As if we don't get enough during the day at school, we text and email and bounce ideas off mostly every night of the week! We may get around to talking about non-school related things at some point! Ha! We went up to Louisville to meet up with some fabulous Kentucky girls (and Greg) and some of the girls said they worked with people that thought Jamie was a celebrity! Ha! So naturally, I thought I was celebrity status simply for knowing her in "real life."
 
Here we are up at that meet up. I admit, I am a little on the tall side, but seriously, I am not the giant that this picture portrays!
 
 
 
Alright! I think that's enough about me! I want to hear from you! If you haven't already done so, be sure to link up with Blog Hoppin' and give us a little glimpse of your life!
 
 
 
 
Happy Monday! 
 
 


No comments

Back to Top